257 N Main Street, Salem, SD Download Spec Sheet
- Building Size: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 3,300 sq. ft.
- Year Built: 1948
- Sale Price: $225,000
- Building size: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 3,300 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1948
- Remodeled in 1998 when purchased by current owners
- HVAC – 1998
- Roof – 2014
- Kitchen equipment – 2017
- Under counter beverage cooler – 2019
- Walk in cooler replaced in last 5-7 years
- Long-standing business in the community with a tremendous reputation
- Listing price: $225,000, includes business, real estate, video lottery income, and a liquor license
- Located just east of Highway 81 in the heart of Salem
- Area neighbors include Zapp Hardware, First Dakota National Bank, Brickhouse Flowers, Mom’s & Pop’s Pastry Shop, United States Postal Service