Americas Best Value Inn
2306 E. Main Street Albert Lea, MN
View Spec as PDF
Sale Price: $2,900,000
Building Size: 77,797 sq.ft.
Total Available Space: 77,797 sq. ft.
Year Built: 1968
- Full service hotel with on-site restaurant, lounge,
- and event center
- 77,797 total building sq. ft.
- 82 rooms on two levels
- Total lot size = 1.46 acres
- Monument signage
- Built in 1968
- Indoor pool
- Big Island Grill & Bar
- Surface parking with approximately 32 spaces
- $2,900,000 ($37.28/sq. ft.)
- $35,365.85/per key
- 2016 Real Estate Taxes total $46,154.00
- Financials available upon request
- Located south of the intersection of I-90 & I-35 on Hwy 65 in Albert Lea, MN
- Area neighbors include Diamond Jo Casino Northwood, SPAM Museum, Holiday Lanes Bowling Center, Big Island Rendezvous, Big Island State Park, Freeborn County Fairgrounds, Albert Lea City Arena, and Cabela’s.