Bel Aire Motel
312 E King St Chamberlain, SD
View Spec as PDF
Sale Price: $395,000
Building Size: 8,496 sq. ft.
Total Available Space: 8,496 sq. ft.
Year Built: 1958
- 35 Room Motel
- Building size: 8,496 sq. ft.
- Lot size: .82 acres (36,000 sq. ft.)
- 35% average daily occupancy
- ADR averages $54.62 for the year
- Year built: 1958
- Surface parking with approximately 30 top spaces, with 10 spaces below for trailers
- 2 bedroom manager’s quarters
- Price: $395,000 ($46.49/ sq. ft.)
- $11,285.71/per key
- 2016 Real Estate Taxes: $6,501.26
- Financials available upon request
- Near the banks of the Missouri River, just 4 minutes north of I-90, the Bel Air Motel is located in the heart of Chamberlain, SD - a sportsman’s paradise for hunting, fishing, and boating
- Area neighbors include: Subway, Casey’s General Store, Lee’s Best Western, Charley’s Restaurant