309 5th Street, Brookings, SD, USA Download Spec Sheet
- Total Available Space: 14,543 sq. ft.
- Building Size: 14,543 sq. ft.
- Suite Size: 14,543 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 0.15 acres
- Year Built: 2011
- Sale Price: $1,400,000
- Fully-leased investment property in downtown Brookings
- First floor year built: 1956 2nd & 3rd floor added in 2011
- First floor renovated: 2011
- Building size: 14,543 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 6,500 sq. ft. (65’ X 100’)
- 9 Units each with washer & dryer
- Wooden Legs Brewery & Pub
- Secured entrance
- Price Reduced: $1,400,000
- 2019 Real Estate Taxes Total: $12,781.28
- Cap Rate: 6.6%
- Financials available upon request
- Area neighbors include: First Bank and Trust, Fishback Financial Corporation, Post Office, Nick’s Hamburger Shop, Children’s Museum of South Dakota, South Dakota State University
- Within one block of proposed redevelopment of old armory – new 72-room hotel