- Total Available Space: 71,846 sq. ft.
- Building Size: 71,846 sq. ft.
- Suite Size: 71,846 sq. ft.
- Year Built: 1992
- Sale Price: $2,000,000
- Lease Price: Contact broker
- Lot size: 5.94 acres
- Building size: 71,846 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1992
- Construction: Concrete block
- Zoning: General Commercial Retail
- Parking: Surface
- Signage: Building and plyon
- Dock doors: 2
- 2018 Real Estate Taxes: $48,811.34
- Contact broker for lease pricing
- Sale price: $2,000,000
The Mitchell retail market is considered to be steady growth of its retail sector.
This property is located on a significant travel route to the rural market area to the North of Mitchell. As was Shopko’s general Method of Operation, however, this location was considered to be self-supporting, and in this case, the only option for the northern tier of the market for many household goods and services. Its co-tenancy with an adjoining supermarket provides continual retail shopping draw and excellent exposure to the front door of this property.
Mitchell as a city has been very active in supporting alternative uses for vacated properties. Willingness to re-zone for alternative uses is well documented, and the desire of the community to remain relevant is evident.